tech technology media reviews breakthrough documentary film video youtube sookie 416style television Susanne Jespersen visual researcher photographer writer

2.6.09

Eminem the Rapper Was Prepared for the Bruno Ass Cracker.

So the MTV movie award stunt with "Bruno" landing in Eminem's lap was a stunt, according to my sources at Dose.ca (: . I knew Cohen's wires hadn't just had a Janet Jackson-style malfunction, he definitely knew what he was doing. The comedian recently had to stop filming his new Bruno flick because of an anal bleaching gone wrong - if that hasn't enough [press] to foreshadow the flying ass cracker manouvre I figured it had to be a stunt considering the Samberg sandwich with Timberlake in the limo. It was an obvious prelude of what was to come. What I can't figure out is, what benefit was it for Eminem? I think it would've been better if they kissed, a la, Britney and Madonna. It would've got all the mainstream press involved too, or at least CNN.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Bruno Eminem scandal video-here:Bruno Eminem-video-online

10:57  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Man, I completely agree on that.

There's just way too many suckers out there that can't just get it.

In fact, I was fightin with my best friend tom yesterday about this, and
they wouldn't believe me that he was wrong. Now I can just show them your blog :)

08:04  

Post a Comment

<< Home