tech technology media reviews breakthrough documentary film video youtube sookie 416style television Susanne Jespersen visual researcher photographer writer

29.8.05

Bad Vibes Can Be Hazardous to Computers


PowerBook
Originally uploaded by rstovall.
A funny article in the Toronto Star today reported findings of a Princeton University study which reveals that some computer problems could be the result of people sending out bad vibes toward their system. So, next time you find you have a computer problem at hand, whether it be viruses attacking your hard drive or software conflicts, maybe you should consider changing your attitude. It could simply be that your consciousness is wishing that bad things happen to your computer. Unbelievable!!! The Princeton lab had studied this apparent phenomenon for 26 years!!!

6 Comments:

Blogger mandyjones15943247 said...

i thought your blog was cool and i think you may like this cool Website. now just Click Here

21:06  
Blogger cc Infopage said...

Hello,

I am searching for fresh information
for my cc Infopage, 30,000 daily updated Information Pages about all kind of subjects.

It might interest you to know that your blog has been visited and has been read. I hope you enjoy your "Blogging".

I wish you all the luck I can, keep the good work going!

Kind regards,
Jos
Today's News From & About Google

16:09  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

a lot of premium products and services being offered for free. What’s best is that there is a seemingly

21:22  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I just came across your blog about adware spyware removal tool and wanted to drop you a note telling you how impressed I was with the information you have posted here. I also have a web site about adware spyware removal tool so I know what I'm talking about when I say your site is top-notch! Keep up the great work, you are providing a great resource on the Internet here! If you get a chance, please stop by adware spyware removal tool

09:30  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi, if you are looking for mapquest texas, this site does a nice job of sorting through all of the choices. mapquest texas

11:50  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey i love your blog!

if you want some free fantasy football prizeprizes try blingo, its free to sign up and you can win free prizes! I just won a free movie ticket! Lets win together!

19:19  

Post a Comment

<< Home